Call us toll-free: 800.969.7772
Tritex Linear Actuators Exlar's TritexTM Series actuators combine three technologies to deliver for the first time a truly simple and low cost electric alternative for fluid power actuators. Tritex actuators with built-in mechanical converters also replace electric drive systems employing ball screw or gear reducer mechanisms for a complete actuation solution.
Tritex actuators represent an all-electric actuator solution for moving and/or positioning mechanical devices in a large variety of industrial or military grade applications. Tritex actuators eliminate the need for pneumatic and hydraulic cylinders while improving position performance, reducing cycle times and eliminating the maintenance associated with fluid power devices. Ball screw mechanisms, and separately mounted gear reducers are also a thing of the past because rotary to linear converters or mechanical reducers are designed in.
Tritex Linear Actuators Catalog PDF
• Brushless servo motor, servo amplifier and position controller in a single industrial grade enclosure.Contact an ACS Representative for more information.
• Patented, inverted roller screw mechanism for converting the rotational
motion generated within the Tritex actuator to the highly robust and long-life
linear motion required to solve applciations that previously required
pneumatic or hydraulic cylinders.
• 24 to 48 VDC power.
• Integrated brushless motor, amplifier and controller.
• IP54 sealing standard (linear).
• IP65 sealing option (standard for rotary).
• Multple connectorization options.
• 3 inch (76mm) frame size.
• 3 to 18 inch (75 to 455mm) strokes available.
• 0.1, 0.2 and 0.5 inch lead (2.54, 5.08, 2.7mm) planetary roller screws.
• 1250 lbf (5560N) max continuous thrust capacity, 2270 (10,000N ) peak.
• 16.6 inches (421mm) per second max linear velocity.
• Multiple standard and custom mounts available.